How To Incorporate CBD In Your Beauty Routine | DrK CBD

CBD Face Cream

The number of CBD cosmetic companies that have established themselves in the beauty world is overwhelming. But many customers are still unsure of how to use CBD in their daily lives. What will you do to live your CBD life going forward?

Include It In Your Morning Routine

This is based on my own morning beauty routine, so it may differ depending on the individual. But I always brush my teeth first thing in the morning, then I take a shower, put on body butter, wash my face, and put on Nano Emulsion Face Cream. After that, I make a cup of tea and wait for the face cream to absorb before applying my makeup.

All I had to do to convert this routine to a CBD regimen was the switch from the Lavender CBD Cream to the Nano Emulsion Face Cream and add a few drops of Natural Oil Drops to my morning herbal tea.

Lavender CBD Hand Cream

Top Tip: Apply your regular lipstick or gloss after priming your lips with a CBD lip balm.

I always have Lavender Hand Cream on hand because I tend to get particularly dry hands and cuticles throughout the day. My hands have never felt so soft and nourished since I recently switched out my old one for the CBD Lavender Hand Cream.

Include It In Your Evening Routine

I enjoy taking a bath to relax and ease my sore muscles after a long, busy day, especially after working out.

When I am particularly stressed out, I add lavender or peppermint oil to my bath to get the most relaxation possible. After that, if my muscles are particularly sore, I massage in a cream or aloe vera gel. I then wash my face, apply my Nano Face Cream, and retire to bed with a cup of tea. I quickly get out of bed to brush my teeth.

Top Tip: To start building a new CBD beauty regime one product at a time, if you can't buy them all at once, start by switching the product you are next going to run out of with a CBD version.

I was fortunate in that DrK CBD oil droppers come in peppermint flavour, making the transition from my regular peppermint oil to the CBD Peppermint CBD Oil Drops simple. The additional advantages were the only thing I noticed after the switch.

I alternate between using a gel and a cream after I take a bath. It was a welcome surprise to find the same options with the addition of CBD. I purchased both the Lavender Cream and the CBD Hand Cream, and now I alternate between the two, frequently choosing the gel after a strenuous workout or when I have a problem area that I really want to work the gel into.

A CBD beauty routine with no added work, no extra products or steps, but with all the extra advantages.

If you are looking for Best Online CBD Shop UK then DrK CBD should be your destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR DRY SKIN Lavender CBD Cream BAR | Dr. K CBD

IN WHAT WAYS DOES CBD Oil UK HELP? | Dr. K CBD

What Is Hemp Moisturiser? Your Basic Guide to Topical CBD Skin Care Products